Aviron Technical Institute of Montreal
Electricity Teacher - Enseignant en électricité
If you would like to join a dynamic team of teachers established for 86 years who advocate commitment and efficiency, L'institut Technique Aviron de Montréal offers courses in electricity in both languages.
We are looking for teachers for full or part-time positions (day or evening) to teach and evaluate our students according to the program authorized by the MEES.
In this context, under the supervision of the pedagogical director,
Main tasks and responsibilities
The teacher's responsibility is to:
1. Prepare and teach courses according to the established schedule;
2. 2. Adhere to the rules of the institution and the Department of Education;
3. Collaborate with other teachers
4. Evaluate the performance and progress of assigned students;
5. Monitor the tardiness and absences of his/her students and report them to the educational director in accordance with the procedures in effect
6. Have good planning and organizational skills;
7. Have skills in transmitting their knowledge, involving verbal and written communication;
1. Minimum of five (5) years of relevant electrical experience (related to the program) Industrial, Residential and Commercial.
2. Possess a Bachelor's degree or diploma in the skills to be taught.
3. Have a journeyman certificate of qualification
4. Ability to convey the message to our students
5. A very good command of the language of instruction
6. Provisional teaching authorization is desirable, but not mandatory (will need to apply at a later date).
7. Ability to use a computer system with basic and research software.
JOB TYPE: Full or part-time
START DATE: August 08, 2023
SALARY: Starting at $75,000
We thank all those who apply, but will only contact those selected for an interview.
Interested? Apply now!Email Now