Permanent Residency - Simplified!

Posted on 2023-07-19 by Institut Technique Aviron de Montreal

Do you have a valid work permit? If so, you don't need a study permit, as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has decided to streamline the process.
You can enrol directly in one of our programs to speed up the process of obtaining permanent residency.
For more information, click here.


Return to Home Page